Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

OK. Am slammed w my own school stuff. Leave next week for Alabama for world series for little. Can not believe in a.month... in service begins. How are y'all and what is going on. FA told me he had visited...thank u for welcoming him. Also saw a little snippet on the name being confused w some band thing. What happened there or where do I read that. I tried uploading a pic...haha of Mrs

.cleaver for my avatar. Couldn't do it.

OK. Am slammed w my own school stuff. Leave next week for Alabama for world series for little. Can not believe in a.month... in service begins. How are y'all and what is going on. FA told me he had visited...thank u for welcoming him. Also saw a little snippet on the name being confused w some band thing. What happened there or where do I read that. I tried uploading a pic...haha of Mrs

.cleaver for my avatar. Couldn't do it.

Did you hear my parts for my sailing yacht diesel which blew up a bit came in today and that I should be back on the water soon?

Did you hear my parts for my sailing yacht diesel which blew up a bit came in today and that I should be back on the water soon?

I just talked to the lady from Baylor. I'm having confirmatory testing Monday at 11:30. They have my DNA match from 2010 but the recipient physician wants to run it again with some other tests.

My flight doesn't leave until 4:55 from Love so I'm going to swing by Baylor before I leave.

You blew up an engine, and you aren't in prison?

Newf. That is awesome. In am usually speechless w IT issues and then full of bad bad words.

OK.who is willing to put a picture of Mrs cleaver on here w her Pearl necklace for me. Your payment would be a drink at our tailgate.

I saw Jason verrett this am at bagel shop.

Was it Einsteins by Campus?  Stopped by shortly after noon to grab a sandwich to take back to the office.

Mechanic called.

--all machine shop work completed (head remachined, valve guides pressed etc)

--upper end machinery cleaned, reassembled

--valves and head attached

--water pump impeller replaced

still to go are the outside stuff/reconnections (attach alternator, belts, throttle, sensors, etc). Hopefully startup tomorrow after lunch.

I know the hopes and prayers of all go with me. Or rather with my mechanic and Fiddler's Dream.

I have received such sincere and nonsarcastic support in my hour of need here.

boat.jpg

• hqdefault.jpg

Man, the school work is really dragging her down. 

Mechanic called.

--all machine shop work completed (head remachined, valve guides pressed etc)

--upper end machinery cleaned, reassembled

--valves and head attached

--water pump impeller replaced

still to go are the outside stuff/reconnections (attach alternator, belts, throttle, sensors, etc). Hopefully startup tomorrow after lunch.

I know the hopes and prayers of all go with me. Or rather with my mechanic and Fiddler's Dream.

boat.jpg

You must have that french sarcasm detector...

when-youre-upset-t-rex-making-bed.jpg