Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

That's cruel.

Sorry.  Dropped my boat off today at the shop for the 5th time this season.  Is getting old.  

I see a sailboat....

oh wait.  No I don't.

Ahahahaha, well played. America!

Sorry.  Dropped my boat off today at the shop for the 5th time this season.  Is getting old.

Ready to sell it yet? NFF could use a new boat about now

Ready to sell it yet? NFF could use a new boat about now

MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!! MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!  MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!  MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!  MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!

Did I say my parts came?! Mechanic is at the shop now getting the valve guides pressed.

My parts are in!

MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!! MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!  MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!  MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!  MY REBUILD PARTS ARE IN!!!

Did I say my parts came?! Mechanic is at the shop now getting the valve guides pressed.

My parts are in!

Do what now?

Hey NFFF: are your boat parts in yet?

He has a boat?

I just remembered something!  They sell ostrich eggs at the Waitrose in Canary Wharf! Do any stores do that in America? Does Grocery Canada allow it up there?

I just remembered something! They sell ostrich eggs at the Waitrose in Canary Wharf! Do any stores do that in America? Does Grocery Canada allow it up there?

I've never seen it. Which is strange because I know of an Ostrich farm in Burleson. Have you had any?

I've never seen it. Which is strange because I know of an Ostrich farm in Burleson. Have you had any?

We have a few emu farms here on the west coast, but I don't think they sell eggs.

Once one escaped during partridge season. Don't know, but I've always hoped a bird dog pointed and a hunter encountered it before being recaptured about a week later.

My parts are in!

I can relate to the thrill you feel.....I once dinged up my 1960 Austin-Healey 3000 and had to wait many weeks for a new rocker panel to be shipped from England so I could get the car fixed....

I have never tried ostrich eggs. I think it would be a Man vs Food deal. You know they are big, but it seemed large human head size or bigger. I think it was about 15 UK pounds to buy.

Over there they don't refrigerate eggs. They have it boxed like a big chocolate Easter egg might be and placed on the top shelf. 

I have never tried ostrich eggs. I think it would be a Man vs Food deal. You know they are big, but it seemed large human head size or bigger. I think it was about 15 UK pounds to buy.

Over there they don't refrigerate eggs. They have it boxed like a big chocolate Easter egg might be and placed on the top shelf. 

Yeah, there's really no need to refrigerate eggs.  It does make them last longer, but it takes a while for fresh eggs to spoil at room temperature.  We put our eggs from our chickens in the fridge mostly because it's a convenient place to store them.

He has a boat?

He doesn't.  If he had a boat, he'd take it out on the water.  Right now he has an oversized paperweight.

He doesn't.  If he had a boat, he'd take it out on the water.  Right now he has an oversized paperweight.

Maybe he got it so terrorists can hide in it...

No...I got it so there'd be a place to install the new parts.

Did I mention the parts are in?

I didn't remember if you said the parts were in...

Parts for your car?