Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Are you thinking about my sailboat parts as well???

No.  That'd weird.

So, that's what you're calling it these days

Is that an euphemism?

Ohh.  Then, Yes.

Congratulations to our computer-literate young whippersnapper.

I, myself, had a computer victory today:

I found a gizmo to plug into my new computer that has the right kind of doodad that fits the purple thingamajig on my favorite keyboard.

I just found out my computer has a retractable cup holder. It's awesome!

I just found out my computer has a retractable cup holder. It's awesome!

Hey mine too.  It has lights on it too...  It's a great place to set down my can of Old Style.  Now if I only had a place on my computer to hold my Colt .45 and I'm not talking about beer either...maybe I can set it by the fire pit...

I'm in Chicago, I was dodging gang cross fire...

You're in the suburbs of Chicago, no?

You're in the suburbs of Chicago, no?

Live in the burbs, work in the loop... Hey it's can be rough down here too... 3 shootings this year, so far...

I'm in Chicago, I was dodging gang cross fire...

That's what you get for having your office in Englewood.

Live in the burbs, work in the loop... Hey it's can be rough down here too... 3 shootings this year, so far...

Train music today?

As a child of the 80's, I am convinced that nothing has really been experienced until you get the tshirt for it. Did I visit Luxembourg? I don't have a tshirt from there, so probably not. Did I see U2? Uh, I've got the tshirt...duh. Did I see Culture Club? I threw away the tshirt, you can't prove anything.

I am thinking I need a thefroghorn.com tshirt, but that sounds like a deal needing an official process. Therefore, I am going to make a "This is not the new thefroghorn.com tshirt!" to honor the great mid 80's LP "This is not the new Dream Syndicate Album...Live!" 

That was the best cassette a guy could ever play in a 76 Bonneville 4 door hardtop with speakers worth more than the car. It was literally like one of the great concert halls. It was massive inside and sounded great. I laugh about the huge cars me and my buddies drove. The 4 or 5 huge junker cars we drove could have been enough steel to make the entire modern fleet for Hertz. We knew our parents thought we were awful drivers. All we drove were tanks. A 76 Cadillac Fleetwood? A 67 or 68 Olds 98? There are semis lighter than those cars. 

As a child of the 80's, I am convinced that nothing has really been experienced until you get the tshirt for it. Did I visit Luxembourg? I don't have a tshirt from there, so probably not. Did I see U2? Uh, I've got the tshirt...duh.

The 80s brought us the 'My parents went to X, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt' shirt.

When did I'm with stupid and the arrow get popular?

I remember them in the 70s.

Probably took awhile to drift down to Texas. That sort of rudeness wasn't appreciated until we got a large influx of northerners. When I worked at the old ballpark and the Tigers came to town, we got all the predecessors of Kid Rock type guys. They were scary. The late 70's/early 80's pushed a lot of people into Texas from the Rust Belt. 

Probably took awhile to drift down to Texas. That sort of rudeness wasn't appreciated until we got a large influx of northerners. When I worked at the old ballpark and the Tigers came to town, we got all the predecessors of Kid Rock type guys. They were scary. 

Not taking the bait.

The 80s brought us the 'My parents went to X, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt' shirt.

82l.jpg

Probably took awhile to drift down to Texas. That sort of rudeness wasn't appreciated until we got a large influx of northerners. When I worked at the old ballpark and the Tigers came to town, we got all the predecessors of Kid Rock type guys. They were scary. The late 70's/early 80's pushed a lot of people into Texas from the Rust Belt.

Superbly played

I can never keep up with those former Yugoslav countries

I know! And I think I may have been a murdering dictator in one...

• Upvote (+1) 1