Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Up here you can only burn during two specified time periods during the year and you still have to call the FD burn line each day to make sure they haven't suspended it for some reason. You get about six weeks in fall and again in spring to do backyard burning, but definitely no trash. Only landscape debris.

The People's Democratic Republic of Oregon

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep. I'm really going to have to reset my thinking. We have separate recycling bins for different types of material, even. Guess I'll just have a big ditch dug out in back of my new house to throw the trash in once I get home. 

I store my gas cans in my recycling bin in my garage.

509265_ron_white_240.jpg

What's with this recycle bin business? It took me a month to figure out where my house was (on the highway) and to start picking up my trash. Who knows if they could figure out recycling business. I think the church pays $60/per quarter for my once per week trash pickup.

What's with this recycle bin business? It took me a month to figure out where my house was (on the highway) and to start picking up my trash. Who knows if they could figure out recycling business. I think the church pays $60/per quarter for my once per week trash pickup.

If it took you a month to figure out where your house was, where did you sleep?

If it took you a month to figure out where your house was, where did you sleep?

That should say that it took *them* a month.

The county to my north and the one to my south issued burn bans today. I wonder how long it will be before we have one.

Congrats to Danger who made a 5 (that's the highest possible) on his AP Computer Science exam! We don't have the scores yet on the other ones he took.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Congrats to Danger who made a 5 (that's the highest possible) on his AP Computer Science exam! We don't have the scores yet on the other ones he took.

Junk science...

Congrats to him.

I wish that had had a CS AP Exam back in the day.  Could have saved me some bucks at TCU.  Those AP exams are great, especially for those going to private universities.

Woot!

Congrats to him.

I wish that had had a CS AP Exam back in the day.  Could have saved me some bucks at TCU.  Those AP exams are great, especially for those going to private universities.

I did quite well in IB Honors Computer Science in High School, but God did I hate it.  All I used that for was to get out of my 2 hour programming requirement for Engineering.  I didn't want any more to do with programming.

Congrats D-Money!  Keep those high scores rolling in.

Congratulations to Danger. 

Make sure he majors in that when he goes to college.  Stay away from Marketing.  It's a worthless and silly degree.

Congrats to him.

I wish that had had a CS AP Exam back in the day. Could have saved me some bucks at TCU. Those AP exams are great, especially for those going to private universities.

If he continues passing the exams, he will have 10 AP courses credited, plus he took an actual online college computer course and got an A. In theory that would knock a year off of college, but I doubt it will actually work out that way given the specific graduation requirements for different majors at different schools.

How is momma, daddy, big brother and baby Drew today?

Everybody's OK, thanks. The in-laws are here to help

Awesome, good for him

I graduated highscool with 30+ college credits. Didn't get me out sooner, but it did allow me to take pretty light loads.

Frisky, are you still having pill problems? Do y'all have a lawyer? If not, I'd be happy to ask one of my Jew lawyer friends what you should do. Or I could ask my buddy who has a little experience with the drug side of things

My boat is still broken as I don't think the parts arrived this morning.

Take care of yourself and family.

I really am sorry to hear about your boat. I know how important it is to you and what a release it has been for you. I hope you can get it fixed soon

Frisky, are you still having pill problems? Do y'all have a lawyer? If not, I'd be happy to ask one of my Jew lawyer friends what you should do. Or I could ask my buddy who has a little experience with the drug side of things

I think we are probably gonna do nothing. Volunteering the info that I had my mom's pills seems riskier than the off chance that they are somehow traced to us but not mentioned on the theft report. Plus, I'm really good at doing nothing.