Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Completely awesome. And that mustache is working for you...

I liked the whole "Patch Adams" effect...

Meanwhile in Oklahoma...

SAND SPRINGS — A Tulsa man who was arrested on allegations that he watched a woman and her 7-year-old daughter from underneath a White Water Park toilet near the Keystone Dam could face felony charges.

Kenneth Webster Enlow, 52, was arrested about 5 p.m. Sunday after being found covered in human waste inside the holding tank beneath a permanent outhouse at the park, which is west of Sand Springs.

The woman told sheriff’s deputies that she looked into the toilet and “saw the water move,” according to Enlow’s arrest report. “As she looked closer, she noticed that there was a man looking up at her,” the report states.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/Peeping_Tom_arrested_after_found_in_bathroom_toilet/20130708_296_0_ATulsa513015

Frisky, way behind on this thread. Are you OK? I'm so sorry to hear you were robbed. That's just awful

I have decided that Boston won't mind me helping out Oldscribe on this matter...

1014134_10151484326886951_1266219167_n.j

935008_10151484711396951_44152424_n.jpg

Baby has been named Andrew Lee.

Thanks, Frisky! Yes, Isaac and Andrew. And Andrew wasn't not named after a certain red-headed quarterback... The Lee is for my dad. It was his middle name. He hated his first name (Norman), so we didn't use that

The Lee is for my dad. It was his middle name. He hated his first name (Norman), so we didn't use that

Congratulations on the birth of your son!  I think it's fantastic that you gave him his middle name in honor of his grandfather.  We named our first son after my grandfather and I'm glad we did because it provides both a rememberance and a connection. 

Double congrats are in order:  Frisky for her birthday, and Boston/Boston's wife for the birth of their new son.

Great looking kids Boston! Congratulations.

And happy birthday frisky!

Congrats to all current and pasts births being celebrated.

Congratulations on the birth of your son!  I think it's fantastic that you gave him his middle name in honor of his grandfather.  We named our first son after my grandfather and I'm glad we did because it provides both a rememberance and a connection. 

Both me and my father have my grandfather's name as our middle name.

Which makes 3 generations of men in our family that didn't like our middle name.

Congrats to all current and pasts births being celebrated.

Both me and my father have my grandfather's name as our middle name.

Which makes 3 generations of men in our family that didn't like our middle name.

:lol:

My middle name (although my Dad denies it) was my Dad's bosses name at the time that I was born.  My Dad's boss then cheated him out of several hundreds of thousands of dollars when I was about 10.  Whoops :ph34r:

Good to hear from you, Boston! Beautiful boys you have there. Can't wait to hear more about Andrew's arrival and how Isaac is taking to his new role.

Frisky's birthday is listed on kf.c front page birthday lst.

Really? Didn't think it would be since I can't sign in.

Really? Didn't think it would be since I can't sign in.

Maybe wes to with you what he did to me: He said rather than delete my account he would freeze it with a password of his own. This would keep, he said, anyone from then picking up that account and posting with that name in the future.

Sounds good to me.

Test: 161 SPECIAL EDUCATION EC-12

Total Scaled Score: 274

Status*: Passed

Scaled Score Range: 100-300

Passing Score: 240

• Upvote (+1) 1

Test: 161 SPECIAL EDUCATION EC-12

Total Scaled Score: 274

Status*: Passed

Scaled Score Range: 100-300

Passing Score: 240

You made an A!

Yeah, but it was a Special Ed test. How hard can that be?

Sadly, there are no more SPED jobs available right now in the area. Here's hoping that someone resigns before Thursday (last day to be freely released from your contract).

I found out last month that for my proposed position, I have to take ESL next.