Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Not colossal, but points for being poolside...

null_zps3dfe668a.jpg

You need a manicure while on vacation.

Hilton. Using points.

Thats where we stayed. One of MrsRSFs old transplant patients is a VP for Hilton. Before that we stayed at Motel 6.....

There is nothing better than a swim-up bar except maybe a swim-up blow-job bar, and I still haven't seen one of those yet. Still looking, though

There is nothing better than a swim-up bar except maybe a swim-up blow-job bar, and I still haven't seen one of those yet. Still looking, though

This'll be a feature in the Wild Wild West.

This'll be a feature in the Wild Wild West.

Well, I will pay for that. Do I have to sit in my own water, though?

Well, I will pay for that. Do I have to sit in my own water, though?

And everybody else's. I guess you just have to hope all the spilled alcohol takes out all the syphilis and gonnorhea ...

And everybody else's. I guess you just have to hope all the spilled alcohol takes out all the syphilis and gonnorhea ...

The Coed Society of Texas Tech has agreed to staff it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spilled alcohol is alcohol abuse...

Maybe everybody else should hope that

That's why you should never drink to the point of throwing up: It wastes good alcohol you could have used to get drunk with later.

I've only thrown up twice from alcohol.  The first time was after my bachelor party and several pitchers of beer and the second time was after an entire bottle of Glenlivet.  On my 35th birthday I drank a pitcher of gin martinis and kept it down.  I did have a 3 day hangover though. 

The Coed Society of Texas Tech has agreed to staff it.

I can't decide whether to like this post because its funny, or dislike it because it's horrifying.

I've only thrown up twice from alcohol.  The first time was after my bachelor party and several pitchers of beer and the second time was after an entire bottle of Glenlivet.  On my 35th birthday I drank a pitcher of gin martinis and kept it down.  I did have a 3 day hangover though. 

It's a shame to waste good Scotch that way. Get together with Boston for a group hug next time you see him.

It's a shame to waste good Scotch that way. Get together with Boston for a group hug next time you see him.

That'll be one nasty group hug. Just the two of us and our expulsions 

Eh, it was 12 yr.  So it was okay Scotch.  I did not turn me against Scotch though.  Some people get sick on a liquor and can't drink it again.  I'm no quitter.  I've had several bottles since then.  I just try to take more than 3 hours to drink one. 

Waste it?  You can recyle it.

I can't decide whether to like this post because its funny, or dislike it because it's horrifying.

Horrifying is part of what makes it funny.

Eh, it was 12 yr.  So it was okay Scotch.  I did not turn me against Scotch though.  Some people get sick on a liquor and can't drink it again.  I'm no quitter.  I've had several bottles since then.  I just try to take more than 3 hours to drink one. 

I admire your perseverance, if not your restraint. If you can't finish a bottle in under three hours now, keep trying. It's the only way you'll ever get it done 

Took off a half hour early so I can go out for an evening sail...Weather is absolutely perfect.

Have a nice evening all. I still have almost 5 hours of sunlight this far north.

Took off a half hour early so I can go out for an evening sail...Weather is absolutely perfect.

Have a nice evening all. I still have almost 5 hours of sunlight this far north.

Which time zone are you in? It doesn't get dark here until close to 9 these days. I remember living in Paris when it would get dark around midnight. And visiting Sweden in the summer when the sun never really went down at all