Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

it's Navajo for 'Gay Head'.

Maybe more like Wompanog...but yeah 

Tornado warnings all day here today. Very unusual. Lots of rain and quite a bit of standing water in the back yard 

Tornado warnings all day here today. Very unusual. Lots of rain and quite a bit of standing water in the back yard

Good thing your picnic was yesterday.

Good thing your picnic was yesterday.

And impromptu it was, too. We're going to have an impromptu pool in the yard by the end of the day 

I'm jealous.

Nice pics, NFF. Which one is your lad, exactly? 

If I out him, he may never get into JTF2! I (think I) know there are a couple around in the regiment for various personal reasons.

H'mmm, on second thot:  In the twitter pic he is the one outlined by the two older guys standing out front. That pic was taken at the sergeant's memorial just below my house a ways. NOW he's safe!

Actually I think he's really gunning for military SAR. But his rifle and physical scores are very high.

Maybe more like Wompanog...but yeah 

I think it's probably 'Mashantucket,' from the instructions on what men are supposed to do on Gay Head.

I'm jealous.

Feel free to come splash around in my basement 

I think it's probably 'Mashantucket,' from the instructions on what men are supposed to do on Gay Head.

Indeed... I do like Gay Head (go ahead and quote that one), but I haven't been there in at least 10 years. Gorgeous beach, though

aquinnah_cliffs_mv.jpg

Canada Day Pics...

The first is the War Memorial. My son was on the provincial firing party for the Royal Newfoundland Regiment in the next. He's a corporal. The other is my boat with flags spelling out Jul 01.

Cdn_01.jpg

Cdn_02.jpg

Cdn_03.jpg

Stop with the commie crap!

Stop with the commie crap!

Well let's put it this way: Canada went up against Hitler/Axis over 2 years before the US without ever being directly attacked. But then everyone knew Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo had guns, so I guess that's understandable.

Well let's put it this way: Canada went up against Hitler over 2 years before the US without ever being directly attacked. But then everyone knew Hitler had guns, so I guess that's understandable.

The Commies fought Hitler, too. HMMMMMMMMM

Well let's put it this way: Canada went up against Hitler/Axis over 2 years before the US without ever being directly attacked. But then everyone knew Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo had guns, so I guess that's understandable.

Because commies don't like nazis...

Clearly.

Did you leave a tip?

Don't know. FG swam over and brought me the drink back. He is a good man.

Don't know. FG swam over and brought me the drink back. He is a good man.

I think that makes up only partially for predicting The Frog Horn demise.  Prolly going to take multiple trips to the swim up bar to make up for that.  He is an Iron Man, don't let him fake fatigue or nothing to get out of it.