Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Haven't we heard this song before?

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed into law a measure that stigmatizes gay people and bans giving children any information about homosexuality, the Kremlin announced Sunday.

The ban on "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" is part of an effort to promote traditional Russian values over Western liberalism, which the Kremlin and the Russian Orthodox Church see as corrupting Russian youth and contributing to the protests against Putin's rule."

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed into law a measure that stigmatizes gay people and bans giving children any information about homosexuality, the Kremlin announced Sunday.

The ban on "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" is part of an effort to promote traditional Russian values over Western liberalism, which the Kremlin and the Russian Orthodox Church see as corrupting Russian youth and contributing to the protests against Putin's rule."

Sounds vaguely familiar

Do Russians even have traditional values?

Sounds like smart strategy to me. Denying people information about homosexuality has been so successful at ending its existence in the past...

Sounds like smart strategy to me. Denying people information about homosexuality has been so successful at ending its existence in the past...

That way those people won't choose to be gay.  I remember when I weighed the pros and cons and decided to be straight.  What a Great day that was!

Very cool. He seems like he'd be a good guy to grab a beer with

He was very happy to have won his first "major." Compared this win to Colonial because the course and membership are a lot alike.

He spent a lot of time late one afternoon with the asst. pros teaching them things about the swing and shotmaking. He did it because he enjoys helping young pros.

The guy can really play. His shots on 16 and 17 yesterday to close the deal were remarkable.

He was very happy to have won his first "major." Compared this win to Colonial because the course and membership are a lot alike.

He spent a lot of time late one afternoon with the asst. pros teaching them things about the swing and shotmaking. He did it because he enjoys helping young pros.

The guy can really play. His shots on 16 and 17 yesterday to close the deal were remarkable.

I didn't get to watch it yesterday, but I was glad to see that he won. I've enjoyed watching him over the years and was really pulling for him in those two majors he could've won. He was great in the Ryder Cup as well.

You seem to be really involved in golf. If you don't mind me asking, are you a pro?

Holy smokes.  Riggs on the General Board?  I'm scared...

Holy smokes.  Riggs on the General Board?  I'm scared...

Don't be afraid, buddy. Just go with it

Don't be afraid, buddy. Just go with it

That's what you said last time.  I still don't believe that's what friends do to eachother...

That's what you said last time.  I still don't believe that's what friends do to eachother...

Unless you are friends with Clayton Williams.

That's what you said last time. I still don't believe that's what friends do to eachother...

Haha. You need some new friends

Ah, Galveston. You're not a pretty beach, but you're my beach.

We were there for a vacation when Abby was 2.  The missus didn't even want to go to the beach as it and the water were looking pretty nasty that week.  So we spent the entire week in the pool - which had a view of the beach, so it was just like being there.

When I was little, we went to Galveston when down there visiting my aunt in Spring. My very very conservative parents inadvertently ended up taking us to a gay beach.

When I was little, we went to Galveston when down there visiting my aunt in Spring. My very very conservative parents inadvertently ended up taking us to a gay beach.

Speaking of which......

When we were down at Padre, I noticed all the public beach access points were named and numbered.  The one right across from our rental house was named 'Gay Dawn'.

Only went there once.

Took a couple of hours to remove the tar from the hair on my body.  Using gasoline.

There's a great nude beach on Martha's Vineyard in a place called Gay Head...so named long before it meant what it means now. There's a movement to call the place "Aquinnah," which is supposedly its Native American name. Strictly as a tribute, of course 

There's a great nude beach on Martha's Vineyard in a place called Gay Head...so named long before it meant what it means now. There's a movement to call the place "Aquinnah," which is supposedly its Native American name. Strictly as a tribute, of course 

it's Navajo for 'Gay Head'.

We moved to Texas from Hawaii in the early 80's.  First time we headed down and saw Galveston Beach we did not even want to get out of the car...

Speaking of which......

When we were down at Padre, I noticed all the public beach access points were named and numbered.  The one right across from our rental house was named 'Gay Dawn'.

Was Patrick Swayze in that movie?

Canada Day Pics...

The first is the War Memorial. My son was on the provincial firing party for the Royal Newfoundland Regiment in the next. He's a corporal. The other is my boat with flags spelling out Jul 01.

Cdn_01.jpg

Cdn_02.jpg

Cdn_03.jpg

Nice pics, NFF. Which one is your lad, exactly?