Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Get it? Dutch people wear wooden shoes and termites eat wood! Oh, I was sure funny. Those boys had to know right then that they were in for decades of raucous laughter.

And weak Christianity.

When I was uploading pics for the front page slideshow yesterday I saw the batgirl pic but decided against it.

Speaking of, I watched The Dark Knight Rises (giggle) last night and Anne Hathaway gets two thumbs up as Selina Kile. She's not quite Julie Newmar in that outfit, but she holds her own with Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry. Certainly a far sight better than Eartha Kitt ...

I got to see them film some of the last chase scene in that movie in downtown Pittsburgh. And the jail Bane destroyed to free the prisoners is the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon.

Speaking of, I watched The Dark Knight Rises (giggle) last night and Anne Hathaway gets two thumbs up as Selina Kile. She's not quite Julie Newmar in that outfit, but she holds her own with Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry. Certainly a far sight better than Eartha Kitt ...

I got to see them film some of the last chase scene in that movie in downtown Pittsburgh. And the jail Bane destroyed to free the prisoners is the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon.

That was the movie i saw on my flight to Pittsburgh last year. Unfortunately the movie was ten minutes longer than the flight so I still havent seen the end.

Speaking of weiners, Anthony Weiner, known primarily for sexting pics of his weiner, is in the lead or virtually tied for the lead in the New York mayoral race.  I guess you have to give the guy kudos for having the balls (I assume he sexted pics of them too) to even think of running for another political office after being exposed the way he was.  Just can't imagine who would even consider voting for him.

I'm going to have one of my last-meal-before-execution staples tonight!  The Oakmont Greek Food Festival better have a big plate of spanikopita ready for me ...

Speaking of weiners, Anthony Weiner, known primarily for sexting pics of his weiner, is in the lead or virtually tied for the lead in the New York mayoral race. I guess you have to give the guy kudos for having the balls (I assume he sexted pics of them too) to even think of running for another political office after being exposed the way he was. Just can't imagine who would even consider voting for him.

New Yawkers!!!! Fing A!!!!

Speaking of weiners, Anthony Weiner, known primarily for sexting pics of his weiner, is in the lead or virtually tied for the lead in the New York mayoral race. I guess you have to give the guy kudos for having the balls (I assume he sexted pics of them too) to even think of running for another political office after being exposed the way he was. Just can't imagine who would even consider voting for him.

Has the "text your wiener pic" move ever worked for anyone? Has there ever been a woman who thought "I was kinda on the fence about this guy, but now that he sent me a hairy junk pic I'm all in"?

Probably served it right.

Greeks are big into owning restaurants in general. In the 70s RSFDad worked selling advertising. Complaints about Greek owned restaurants were common.

Speaking of the Adriatic area, I've mentioned before that a lot of pizza places now are Albanian owned and operated, which may show that it can be educational to be invaded by Italy at some point in your past.

I sang in an ecumenical cantata choir were I'm pretty sure the audience heard, "Cheese sauce is Lard".

That's awesome...

Not I. I am strongly morally opposed to blackjack...because I'm terrible at it. Hookers, though, hell yeah

The great part of the blackjack and hooker combination is that you can use the word hit in both situations...

The great part of the blackjack and hooker combination is that you can use the word hit in both situations...

Hit? That's nothing. In Texas you're allowed to kill a hooker who don't put out...

One of my Joshua High School classmates had a busy day yesterday.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/06/28/4970543/two-officers-shot-in-granbury.html

That's really awful, Fractal. Granbury has had too much sadness the past couple of months. Did you know the suspect well?

I echo the welcome to you, btw. Glad you are among us!

Hit? That's nothing. In Texas you're allowed to kill a hooker who don't put out...

On your brand new red sheets

I can't type much now but the funeral was memorable. The man was a Cakun roughneck. The common theme of all the eulogies was that he was a bullshitter.

I can't type much now but the funeral was memorable. The man was a Cakun roughneck. The common theme of all the eulogies was that he was a bullshitter.

The funeral was for the legendary sea monster known for pulling entire ships under the water?

Exactly how I want to be remembered

The funeral was for the legendary sea monster known for pulling entire ships under the water?

Only you would know that