Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Very rational

He's nowhere near the top of the crazy totem pole, either

I didn't get banned but I was removed from being an admin for "being a opportunist" in the "den of lions and brood of vipers" because I quoted a scripture.

Wow

Welcome Riggs. Nobody here but a bunch of good Frog fans and misfit (old scribe) but he's been a fan so long it was easy to include him.

Wow

IITC, it was the fruits of the spirit, too. Like, THE least controversial passage ever.

IITC, it was the fruits of the spirit, too. Like, THE least controversial passage ever.

Says the weak Christian

Welcome Riggs. Nobody here but a bunch of good Frog fans and misfit (old scribe) but he's been a fan so long it was easy to include him.

os had to cover that load of garbage TCU put in the field in the '70s. He's earned his fan stripes

Pcf was banned for three months for saying "I guess there won't be any kfc bus trips to Hot Springs then". It was a shot at Deep's creepyass massage story, but the owner thought he was insulting his Arkansas upbringing.

So, yeah, all kinds of rational. Anyway, we are moving on.

Pcf was banned for three months for saying "I guess there won't be any kfc bus trips to Hot Springs then". It was a shot at Deep's creepyass massage story, but the owner thought he was insulting his Arkansas upbringing.

So, yeah, all kinds of rational. Anyway, we are moving on.

Besides, it is the God-given right of everybody who isn't from Arkansas (and most people who are) to make fun of Arkansas

Man, I'm drunk as a skunk...went over to the neighbor's house and there was a garage band playing...bunch of 80's and 90's songs...female lead so there was a ton of Garbage, Gwen Stafani and Kelly Clarkston...about 50 spectators...at one point some guy shows up looking for someone with the last name of Bricknell. Turns out is the Catholic Priest of the local Catholic school. Man I'm feeling good and my wife's wearing a skirt...

Thanks.

I appreciate y'all getting me up to speed on the craziness as well.

Man, I'm drunk as a skunk...went over to the neighbor's house and there was a garage band playing...bunch of 80's and 90's songs...female lead so there was a ton of Garbage, Gwen Stafani and Kelly Clarkston...about 50 spectators...at one point some guy shows up looking for someone with the last name of Bricknell. Turns out is the Catholic Priest of the local Catholic school. Man I'm feeling good and my wife's wearing a skirt...

Kelly Clarkson tunes? What are you drunk on, Smirnoff Ice?

Ha. Atta boy

You get you some, GFW. I can't wait until my kids are old enough for me to start getting hammered again

Kelly Clarkson tunes? What are you drunk on, Smirnoff Ice?

Does nobody drink wine coolers anymore? I mean except for me?

Does nobody drink wine coolers anymore? I mean except for me?

I saw this in an antique store the other day:

null_zps81699a34.jpg

I so wanted to buy it to reminisce about my earliest drinking days.

I saw this in an antique store the other day:null_zps81699a34.jpg

I so wanted to buy it to reminisce about my earliest drinking days.

Better times...better times

My mom didn't want me to ask this, because she said it's "stupid", but can a hot dog be considered a sandwich? I say yes.

My mom didn't want me to ask this, because she said it's "stupid", but can a hot dog be considered a sandwich? I say yes.

It absolutely cannot. What is wrong with you?

Don't go to crazy on the kid yet. I agree, it's not a sandwich, but the question had validity. Meat in between bread. Possibly with cheese and condiments. A hamburger is a sandwich. A wrap isn't. I think the fault may lie in the fact that it's only 1 piece of bread (it ripping in half doesn't count)

Would Multiple hotdogs in between two slices of bread count?

Don't go to crazy on the kid yet. I agree, it's not a sandwich, but the question had validity. Meat in between bread. Possibly with cheese and condiments. A hamburger is a sandwich. A wrap isn't. I think the fault may lie in the fact that it's only 1 piece of bread (it ripping in half doesn't count)

A hamburger is vastly superior to a mere sandwich. And "meat" in a hot dog? Not in this country, comrade. Rat anus and beaver pelt only

If only one piece of bread makes it not a sandwich, then Subway doesn't sell sandwiches, as they don't cut it completely in half. It's a sandwich with a connector for convenience.

If only one piece of bread makes it not a sandwich, then Subway doesn't sell sandwiches, as they don't cut it completely in half. It's a sandwich with a connector for convenience.

Also, there are open-faced sandwiches.