Sign in to follow this  
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

Now that OJ is on Twitter we can finally get some answers...

Would he like to slash taxes?

Would he like to take a stab at solving global warming?

Happy Canada Day to our born and raised TFH Canadians and those who are there as residents-by-choice. Grab a two-four with your poutine and enjoy your evening, eh?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Y'all watch out for your BB down there. Why they don't have a plastic film shielding the contents of the carton is ridiculous. Even though I love me some Banana Pudding BB, this is now a deal breaker until they get into the 21st century and do some sanitary control. No wonder they had the Listeriosis outbreak in 2015 if this is an example of their sanitary precautions.🤮

• Sad 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

At the encouragement of a fellow poster, I am sharing big news about my son from the past week.  He is on youtube and has his own channel if you search for Zak McAllister

Just a follow up on my son’s week at the 2019 International Juggler’s Association Annual Festival. 
So, he won the three biggest awards:
World Champ for Individual 
World Champ for Teams
People’s Choice Award (voted on by ballot by all festival attendees for their favorite person at the festival)
He also got four gold medals for lesser events and won another audience voting performance competition. 
He’s only the second person ever to win all three big awards in the same week. 
Essentially, every single thing he was eligible for, he won. He was on fire. 

It is a niche group of performers around the world, but in that world, he is on top for the moment.  It was a very cool dad moment for me to see him compete against people from around the world and come out on top.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Happy 243rd, America! 

(Tried posting Stars and Stripes Forever but it didn't work. Damn phone.) 

🎼 Be kind to our web-footed friends,

for a duck may be somebody’s mother.

Be kind to your friends in the swamp

where the air is cold and domp...

You may think that this is the end,

and it is.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, PurpleDawg said:

Y'all watch out for your BB down there. Why they don't have a plastic film shielding the contents of the carton is ridiculous. Even though I love me some Banana Pudding BB, this is now a deal breaker until they get into the 21st century and do some sanitary control. No wonder they had the Listeriosis outbreak in 2015 if this is an example of their sanitary precautions.🤮

Aggy.

• Haha  (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

On 7/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, PurpleDawg said:

https://www.newsweek.com/walmart-ice-cream-guard-armed-1447812

9 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Stay hard, Ross Perot.

1F802571B6414E70A216.jpeg

3 hours ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

My nearly father-in-law. Sad.

Now, you can't just leave us hanging with that little nugget. What's that story?

30 minutes ago, PurpleDawg said:

Now, you can't just leave us hanging with that little nugget. What's that story?

My recently-deceased MIL dated him in college. I've mentioned this before. I guess you don't store away everything I type???!!!

• Haha  (+1) 1

On this day in 1040: Lady Godiva rides naked on horseback through Coventry, according to legend, to force her husband, the Earl of Mercia, to lower taxes.  C'Mon Melania.  do it for your country!!

• Haha  (+1) 1