Sign in to follow this  
Steelfrog

Texas game

I still kind of hate BYU, though

I had no negative feelings about BYU until 2005 when they rushed to us to say stuff after the 51-50 game. I thought they got a lot better over time as they had to deal with the competition. They seemed a lot less insular at the end of our time together than they did at the beginning.

Utah was almost like New York City in how their universe revolves around their location.

I had no negative feelings about BYU until 2005 when they rushed to us to say stuff after the 51-50 game. I thought they got a lot better over time as they had to deal with the competition. They seemed a lot less insular at the end of our time together than they did at the beginning.

Utah was almost like New York City in how their universe revolves around their location.

I've worked with a lot of BYU types over the years, and while they're unfailingly friendly, they also always strike me as smarmy. I always feel as though they're trying to Mormonize me

I've worked with a lot of BYU types over the years, and while they're unfailingly friendly, they also always strike me as smarmy. I always feel as though they're trying to Mormonize me

I feel rejected now. I never felt like they wanted me at all.

OK, I promise to stop posting these, but The Fake Dan Beebe is cracking me up tonight...

Fake Dan Beebe@DanBeebe1m

ITS COCKTAIL HOUR BOYOS 2 1/2 oz tequila 3 1/2 oz #TEXASTEARS 1 slice of lime COMBINE TEQUILA AND #TEXASTEARS, CHUG, RUB LIME IN OWN EYES

This recipe used to include orange slices... But Daje ate all of them.