Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Newbomb Turk

2017 TCU Baseball - The Season of Embracing the Target Thread

456 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SuperToad said:

Great series win. ASU will be ranked in the top 25 eventually. They're pretty good.

That said, we have a lot of work to do. Too many errors, stranded runners, and pitching is not on the level it should be. But even with all of that, were 6-1. Go Frogs 😈

And we got a lot of freshmen some playing time over the course of the series. That will pay dividends over the course of the season.

Had to laugh at this.

I have a cousin who is a kool-aid Aggie, so I get to experience all the lame and semi-lame stuff the A&M athletic dept sends out on Facebook.  So today it was about the Ags taking a home baseball series.  It included this gem:

#OlsenMagic

Must apply to the regular season only.

10 hours ago, Radio Shack Killa said:

Had to laugh at this.

I have a cousin who is a kool-aid Aggie, so I get to experience all the lame and semi-lame stuff the A&M athletic dept sends out on Facebook.  So today it was about the Ags taking a home baseball series.  It included this gem:

#OlsenMagic

Must apply to the regular season only.

I don't know.  Olsen has seemed pretty magical to me ...

Looking at this weekend in Houston.  I wonder if they have ever had such a top list of teams in one weekend.  Currently the 6 teams are  a combined 42-4 with a potential to be as high as 48-4 by the time Friday gets here.  Curious how far back you would have to go for any weekend tourney to have that good of results going in.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:26 AM, PurpleDawg said:

Glad you got to see some good Frog action yesterday, EP. Share your pictures with us. 

Not sure how most do their pics on here.  Are they hosted on a pic site somewhere or does this site have places to upload?

1 hour ago, Endless Purple said:

Not sure how most do their pics on here.  Are they hosted on a pic site somewhere or does this site have places to upload?

Yes, hosted on a third party site. You can copy the url for the pic and paste it here. That will usually make the picture appear like magic, that is, as long as the board software isn't being ornery.