Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gofrogs152

Prayers requested

73 posts in this topic

Yesterday they found a lesion on my son's lung and it's likely the cancer has returned.  He's having surgery Wednesday at 10 am EST to hopefully remove it and then we will determine next steps after that.  He had a 3.5 GPA this past semester and was really enjoying school and living with his roommates.  We are trying to stay positive and hopeful that this is simply a setback, but it is devastating news.  I'm terrified beyond words and would greatly appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts that can be sent Tyler's way.

4 minutes ago, gofrogs152 said:

Yesterday they found a lesion on my son's lung and it's likely the cancer has returned.  He's having surgery Wednesday at 10 am EST to hopefully remove it and then we will determine next steps after that.  He had a 3.5 GPA this past semester and was really enjoying school and living with his roommates.  We are trying to stay positive and hopeful that this is simply a setback, but it is devastating news.  I'm terrified beyond words and would greatly appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts that can be sent Tyler's way.

Wow, you and Tyler have my deepest thoughts and prayers that everything goes well and your Son is healthy again very soon.  He has gone trough a lot and I pray that he's comforted and strengthened as he deals with this.  

Oh, 152, thanks for sharing this with us. I'm just heartbroken for you, Tyler, and your husband. I was so hoping this whole terrible situation for y'all was finally over. You know we are all pulling for your boy and will keep him and your whole family in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated as you can. Be strong, mama bear.

Pausing in my work this moment to pray for Tyler.  Your entire family will continue to be in my prayers.

Thank you to all.  I apologize for posting this on the board, but at the moment I'm desperate for every prayer, positive thought, or anything else that may help us get through this. 

12 minutes ago, gofrogs152 said:

Thank you to all.  I apologize for posting this on the board, but at the moment I'm desperate for every prayer, positive thought, or anything else that may help us get through this. 

No apologies ever necessary.

Please do whatever you need to help yourself and your son feel as good and positive as possible.

6 hours ago, gofrogs152 said:

Never apologize. We're here when you need us.

Everyone please take a moment tonight and tomorrow morning to remember 152 and her son in your thoughts and prayers prior to his surgery. Thanks.