Sign in to follow this  
WhitneyUSAF

ISO 2015 Jersey

Hello everyone!

I am currently trying to track down a 2015 Nike limited jersey in medium. I have been trying for months now for my roommate. I have ordered twice online just for it to be cancelled because they couldn't fill the order and have called several places in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and have just been told that I live in the wrong state (currently stationed in Florida). If there's anyone that would have any information I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you!

post-504-0-54317600-1444794070_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone!

I am currently trying to track down a 2015 Nike limited jersey in medium. I have been trying for months now for my roommate. I have ordered twice online just for it to be cancelled because they couldn't fill the order and have called several places in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and have just been told that I live in the wrong state (currently stationed in Florida). If there's anyone that would have any information I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you!

Closest i've found:

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_TCU_Horned_Frogs_Jerseys/Number_5_TCU_Horned_Frogs_Nike_Replica_Game_Football_Jersey_-_Purple

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

I swear I saw those at the TCU bookstore when I was in town for the Texas game a few weeks ago. Did you check there?