Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

7,832 posts in this topic

“Another terrorist attack in Paris,” Trump wrote in a Twitter post. “The people of France will not take much more of this. Will have a big effect on presidential election!”

Yes, Donald.  Let's encourage ISIS all we can.  You may be about to lose Raqqa and Mosul, but by God you can sway the election of a major European power by shooting people in Paris ...

I think that's exactly what the intent of the attack is.  To have an effect on the election (in LePen's favor, presumably).  The timing of the latest shooting is not a coincidence (just hours before the end of official campaigning).  ISIS is picking a fight.  ISIS's primary goal is to start that final big religious war.  Always has been.

27 minutes ago, Radio Shack Killa said:

I think that's exactly what the intent of the attack is.  To have an effect on the election (in LePen's favor, presumably).  The timing of the latest shooting is not a coincidence (just hours before the end of official campaigning).  ISIS is picking a fight.  ISIS's primary goal is to start that final big religious war.  Always has been.

Of course that's their intent.  It's not like they're being subtle.  And our President is either clueless to that, shares their goal, or knows that the anarchy they sow is beneficial to him.  I'm not sure which of the three is worse ...

Trump really needs an economic boom. So far, he’s not getting one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/04/28/trump-really-needs-an-economic-boom-so-far-hes-not-getting-one/?tid=pm_business_pop&utm_term=.ff000666081d

Some items:

Economic growth down a bit quarter over quarter. Growth rate Obama's last quarter, 2.1%. Growth in Trump's first quarter, .7%. He promised 3% growth during the campaign and many proposed policies depend on that figure to balance things out.

Consumer spending is also trending lower quarter over quarter. 

Unlike Feb where Trump personally claimed credit for a positive jobs report on Twitter, White House blames Obama for these data.

In discussing various economic promises, one economist notes: “There's been a resistance to deal within the constructs of mathematical reality,” .

100 days. Just 100 days. 

Good job President Trump.  I'm pulling for you, not against you.  

3 minutes ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Not pulling or pushing. Simply listing the facts. 

Oh yes you are.