Radio Shack Killa

God save us....

7,832 posts in this topic

Don't worry, that paragon of virtue Hillary Rodham Clinton will formally announce as soon as the latest kerfuffle over her skirting (ha) Federal laws blows (ha) over.

Just another old rich white man for the Republican party...

Lol.  I see lots of my liberal friends on FB gnashing their teeth about the start of the process, and how they plan on staying away from social media for 20 months.  I guess they've made up their mind. 

Don't worry, that paragon of virtue Hillary Rodham Clinton will formally announce as soon as the latest kerfuffle over her skirting (ha) Federal laws blows (ha) over.

The Benghazi committe has apparently found that she got an e-mail from a Nigerian prince offering some sort of shady financial deal.

The Benghazi committe has apparently found that she got an e-mail from a Nigerian prince offering some sort of shady financial deal.

Prince Whitewater?  She got her millions. 

Lol.  I see lots of my liberal friends on FB gnashing their teeth about the start of the process, and how they plan on staying away from social media for 20 months.  I guess they've made up their mind. 

I think it is great. Build up immunity for whatever does happen. I wish I could wager on which candidate will first call for nuking Iran.

I think it is great. Build up immunity for whatever does happen. I wish I could wager on which candidate will first call for nuking Iran.

You can.  Look ridiculous right now. 

You can.  Look ridiculous right now. 

I think that's where Republicans can go wild trying to distinguish themselves as especially tough. Sanctions are wimpy and bombing has been talked about for so long it has no emotional impact. I think the bunker buster has been out of the conversation for so long, it might be time to bring up nukes.

Since Iran has a long history of being disliked (going on 40 years) there's lots of capacity to hate on them.

I think it is going to get wild on the Republican side in the primaries. No one wants to look like a liberal wimp by not attacking everything that is peaceful or status quo.

I think that's where Republicans can go wild trying to distinguish themselves as especially tough. Sanctions are wimpy and bombing has been talked about for so long it has no emotional impact. I think the bunker buster has been out of the conversation for so long, it might be time to bring up nukes.

Since Iran has a long history of being disliked (going on 40 years) there's lots of capacity to hate on them.

I think it is going to get wild on the Republican side in the primaries. No one wants to look like a liberal wimp by not attacking everything that is peaceful or status quo.

There's obviously no room left in your head.  Free your mind, and the rest will follow. 

"The world is on fire!"

Predictions......

Somebody of significance will challenge Hilary in the Democratic primaries.  But it wont be Elizabeth Warren.

Somebody with microscopic polling numbers will complain about being left out of the Republican debates.

The ultimate Republican nominee will be ridiculed as being not conservative enough.  No matter who it is.

Rick Perry will stick his foot in his mouth.

Hilary - assuming she's the nominee - will pick a VP candidate that ends up overshadowing her.

The Republican nominee will be brokered but before the convention.

Predictions......

Somebody of significance will challenge Hilary in the Democratic primaries.  But it wont be Elizabeth Warren.

Somebody with microscopic polling numbers will complain about being left out of the Republican debates.

The ultimate Republican nominee will be ridiculed as being not conservative enough.  No matter who it is.

Hilary - assuming she's the nominee - will pick a VP candidate that ends up overshadowing her.

If only we could skip ahead to about Oct 20, 2016 right now.

Cruz will have a tough time raising money but will have the energy of the base...he is evangelical first, ahead of Perry and libertarian second, behind Paul...

Cruz will have a tough time raising money but will have the energy of the base...he is evangelical first, ahead of Perry and libertarian second, behind Paul...

Jen Rubin came out with a very anti-Cruz column. This pretty much says Adelson is not on side with Cruz as she is often a mouthpiece. That said, Newt was his pick last time and we know how well that went. (I wish Newt had gotten the nod. He just might have beat Obama and in any case it would have been a more interesting race.)

Predictions......

I think Hillary gets little challenge unless there's something that disqualifies her.

I'm anti-Clinton, but Jerry Brown is past his sell by date, O'Malley is unknown, Biden would be a WCS, and some long shot like Newsome is untested.