Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Friskyfrog

TGBDS: Epic Randomness

33,505 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Boston Frog said:

Impressive, NFF. Our national symbol keeping watch on you Red Canadians. 

Without Red Canadians keeping a reservoir of breeding stock, there might well be just about zero national symbols left in the US. (Germany helped a bit as well).

Not a very nice way to treat a national symbol, but they did and still do get in the way of various interests.

As an aside, with eagles, it is the female that is substantially larger as can be seen in this pair easily.

1 minute ago, NewfoundlandFreeFrog said:

Without Red Canadians keeping a reservoir of breeding stock, there might well be just about zero national symbols left in the US. (Germany helped a bit as well).

Not a very nice way to treat a national symbol, but they did and still do get in the way of various interests.

EAST Germany, I'll bet 

I don't like that video, crunch, but it doesn't break any posting rules. Just use spoiler tags with it and give a heads up about what it is.

3 hours ago, PurpleDawg said:

I don't like that video, crunch, but it doesn't break any posting rules. Just use spoiler tags with it and give a heads up about what it is.

No animal seemed to get hurt in that video.  I found it very interesting, the tenacity of that encounter.  Wild animals can be a bitch.